Andrew is a former wrestler and track athlete from Wisconsin. Andrew earned his bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from California Polytechnic State University, Pomona, in 2011. He obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from Santa Clara University with a specialization International IP Law and was admitted to the California Bar in 2017. He is a duly registered Patent Attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
In 2016, Mr. Palmer worked at Kim and Chang (Korea) as an IP intern. He has visited 6 of the 7 continents and is very interested in developing the international landscape of intellectual property law.
Organizations & Memberships
– APABA-SV Intellectual Property and Gala Committee Member (19′-Present);
– Earl Warren American Inn of Court Member (18′-Present);
– Alameda County Bar Association IP Committee Member (18′-Present).
Santa Clara University:
– Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (External VP 16′-17′);
– Honors Moot Court Internal (Quarter Finalist 15′-16′, Advocacy Coach 16′-17′);
– Privacy Law Student Organization (External VP 15′-16′, President 16′-17′);
– Student Affairs Committee (Representative 16′-17′);
– Student Intellectual Property Law Association (VP Internal 15′-16′, VP Alumni Affairs 16′-17′).
Cal Poly Pomona:
– Interfraternal Council (Academic Chair 07’-08’);
– Sigma Chi Fraternity (Treasurer 07’-08’, Internal VP 08’-09’);
– Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society (Treasurer 09’-10’);
– Engineering in Training Certificate No. 149254 (June 13′);
– American Institute of Chemical Engineers;
– Gamma Sigma Alpha Greek Honor Society;
– Golden Key Honor Society;
– International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering;
– Omega Chi Epsilon Chemical Engineering Honor Society;
– Order of Omega Greek Honor Society.
Honors & Achievements
- CALI Award for Excellence in International Human Rights.
- Conversational – French