Kayleigh earned her B.S. in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, in 2007. She obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from Seattle University School of Law, where she focused her studies in Intellectual Property. She was admitted to the Washington Bar in 2014. After law school, Kayleigh was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable William B. Carey and the Honorable Trevor N. Stephens for the State of Alaska First Judicial District Superior Court in Ketchikan, Alaska. Prior to joining Adibi IP, PC’s Henderson, Nevada office, Kayleigh worked as a Trademark Attorney in Seattle, Washington. Kayleigh enjoys running, learning about culture and art, and living in the desert.
Kayleigh is devoted to developing client-centric solutions to meet the needs of her clients. She is interested in a proactive approach to obtaining intellectual property rights and aims to intercede at the earliest opportunity to provide clients with the broadest protections.
Organizations & Memberships
– APABA-SV Intellectual Property and Gala Committee Member (19′-Present);
– Earl Warren American Inn of Court Member (18′-Present);
– Alameda County Bar Association IP Committee Member (18′-Present).
Santa Clara University:
– Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (External VP 16′-17′);
– Honors Moot Court Internal (Quarter Finalist 15′-16′, Advocacy Coach 16′-17′);
– Privacy Law Student Organization (External VP 15′-16′, President 16′-17′);
– Student Affairs Committee (Representative 16′-17′);
– Student Intellectual Property Law Association (VP Internal 15′-16′, VP Alumni Affairs 16′-17′).
Cal Poly Pomona:
– Interfraternal Council (Academic Chair 07’-08’);
– Sigma Chi Fraternity (Treasurer 07’-08’, Internal VP 08’-09’);
– Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society (Treasurer 09’-10’);
– Engineering in Training Certificate No. 149254 (June 13′);
– American Institute of Chemical Engineers;
– Gamma Sigma Alpha Greek Honor Society;
– Golden Key Honor Society;
– International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering;
– Omega Chi Epsilon Chemical Engineering Honor Society;
– Order of Omega Greek Honor Society.
Honors & Achievements
Chemical Engineering from California Polytechnic State University
J.D. Santa Clara University School of Law Specialization International IP Law
English (fluent), French (Conversational).
From 9AM – 7PM M-F
Schedule a Free Consultation
The Adibi IP Group has built a team of motivated patent law experts working with some of the most innovative entrepreneurs and businesses in the country. We help inventors at all levels, from founders, to engineering teams, PE funds, and executives, achieve outsized returns from their IP. Connect today and learn why groundbreaking companies across the world trust us.